Flax linen is a natural material. Much like wood, linen is uniquely characterised by its structure and properties. The flax plant is a sustainable natural ressource, which grows in Europe. Linen is biodegradable and needs no irrigation or artificial fertiliser.
NATURAL PROPERTIES SYNONYMOUS WITH LINEN
- Linen is naturally organic and naturally anti-allergic
- Linen has high air permeability and heat conductivity properties making the bedding capable of keeping warm during winter and keeping cool during summer
- Linen is anti-static and can even help protect and nurture the skin due to its natural PH-value
- Linen is an incredibly durable material – in fact it is about four times as durable as cotton
- Linen naturally repels dirt and other bacteria
- Linen is capable of absorbing 20% of its weight in liquid without leaving the fabric feeling wet